Company Invites Individual and Institutional Investors, as well as Advisors and Analysts, to Attend the Company's Virtual Presentation on Thursday, June 10, 2021
SOUTH EASTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / June 8, 2021 / Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB:PBIO) ('PBI' and the 'Company'), a leader in the development and sale of broadly enabling, pressure-based instruments, consumables, and platform solutions to the worldwide life sciences, agriculture, food & beverage, and other industries, today announced the Company's participation in the upcoming LD Micro Virtual Invitational Conference XI. This three-day, virtual investor conference will feature approximately 180 companies, presenting for 25 minutes each, as well as several influential keynotes. PBI's President and CEO, Mr. Richard T. Schumacher, will present a corporate overview - including a discussion of its resurgent revenue growth in 2021, the potential impact of the anticipated commercial release of its revolutionary Ultra Shear Technology™ (UST™) platform by Q4 2021, and its impending acquisition of the assets of a global eco-friendly agrochemicals company. Mr. Schumacher's presentation is scheduled for Thursday, June 10 at 12:30 pm EDT.
DATE: Thursday, June 10, 2021, Track 3.
TIME: 12:30 pm EDT
Recent Company Highlights
- Reported resurgent growth with our strongest financial quarter in three years, including significant growth in total revenue (121%), instrument sales (235%), and consumable products (81%): (Q1 2021 vs. Q1 2020).
- Offered guidance that Q2 2021 was expected to continue Q1 2021's trend of greatly outpacing 2020 performance.
- Announced plans to acquire the assets of a global eco-friendly agrochemical supplier. Their assets are expected to be accretive with sustained profitable revenue, beginning with an initial significant impact in Q3 2021.
- Announced the formation of a food industry Consortium with our partner Ohio State University, with the primary objective of advancing commercialization of our UST platform for producing the highest quality food and beverage nanoemulsions with long-term room-temperature storage stability and optimized flavor and nutrition profiles.
- Announced a collaboration with SinuSys Corporation to improve and optimize their lead sinus health product candidate, by using the ability of our UST platform to deliver more effective dosing of nanoemulsions of an enzyme that is the active ingredient in a potential human therapeutic.
- Discussed the exciting breakthrough potential of our partnership with LEICA Microsystems (a Danaher Company) in more efficient cancer diagnostics and therapeutics development.
- Awarded four additional patents for our novel, proprietary UST platform.
- Announced a customer's entrance into the expanded Stage II of our BaroFold™ Services Program for the first time. The BaroFold platform, with the protection of eight issued patents, can be used to significantly improve quality while dramatically reducing the life-cycle production costs of protein therapeutics.
About LD Micro (NASDAQ:SRAX)
LD Micro aims to be the most crucial resource in the micro-cap world. LD Micro hosts some of the most influential small-cap conferences worldwide. The Invitational in particular is unique. Day One celebrates the Hall of Fame, highlighting some of the top performers since LD Micro's beginning in 2008. Days Two and Three focus on newcomers and companies on the 'cusp' of doing big things. If right, it is a glimpse into the future. The 2021 LD Micro Invitational will be held on the Sequire Virtual Events platform from Tuesday, June 8 to Thursday, June 10, 2021.
About Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) is a leader in the development and sale of innovative, broadly enabling, pressure-based solutions for the worldwide life sciences and other industries. Our products are based on the unique properties of both constant (i.e., static) and alternating (i.e., pressure cycling technology, or PCT) hydrostatic pressure. PCT is a patented enabling technology platform that uses alternating cycles of hydrostatic pressure between ambient and ultra-high levels to control bio-molecular interactions safely and reproducibly (e.g., cell lysis, biomolecule extraction). Our primary focus is the development of PCT-based products for biomarker and target discovery, drug design and development, biotherapeutics characterization and quality control, soil & plant biology, forensics, and counter-bioterror applications. Additionally, major new market opportunities have emerged in the use of our pressure-based technologies in the following areas: (1) the use of our recently acquired, patented technology from BaroFold, Inc. (the 'BaroFold' technology) to allow entry into the bio-pharma contract services sector, and (2) the use of our recently-patented, scalable, high-efficiency, pressure-based Ultra Shear Technology ('UST') platform to (i) create stable nanoemulsions of otherwise immiscible fluids (e.g., oils and water) and to (ii) prepare higher quality, homogenized, extended shelf-life or room temperature stable low-acid liquid foods that cannot be effectively preserved using existing non-thermal technologies.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements. These statements relate to future events or our future financial performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties, and other factors that may cause our or our industry's actual results, levels of activity, performance, or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed, implied, or inferred by these forward-looking statements. In some cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as 'may,' 'will,' 'should,' 'could,' 'would,' 'expects,' 'plans,' 'intends,' 'anticipates,' 'believes,' estimates,' 'predicts,' 'projects,' 'potential' or 'continue' or the negative of such terms and other comparable terminology. These statements are only predictions based on our current expectations and projections about future events. You should not place undue reliance on these statements. In evaluating these statements, you should specifically consider various factors. Actual events or results may differ materially. These and other factors may cause our actual results to differ materially from any forward-looking statement. These risks, uncertainties, and other factors include, but are not limited to, the risks and uncertainties discussed under the heading 'Risk Factors' in the Company's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2020, and other reports filed by the Company from time to time with the SEC. The Company undertakes no obligation to update any of the information included in this release, except as otherwise required by law.
For more information about PBI and this press release, please click on the following website link:
Please visit us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Richard T. Schumacher, President & CEO (508) 230-1828 (T)
Jeffrey N. Peterson, Chairman of the Board (650) 812-8121 (T)
SOURCE: Pressure BioSciences Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com: