The trailer terminal tractor market refers to the market for vehicles used for pulling semi-trailers in intermodal freight transportation. These vehicles, also known as yard tractors, are used in shipping yards, ports, and other terminal facilities for loading and unloading containers and trailers. The market is driven by the growing demand for efficient and cost-effective transportation solutions in the logistics and supply chain industries. Key players in the market include Volvo Group, Daimler AG, PACCAR Inc., and Navistar International Corporation. The market is expected to grow due to the increasing demand for intermodal transportation and the growing demand for fuel-efficient and low-emission vehicles. The increasing focus on reducing carbon emissions and promoting sustainability in the transportation industry is also driving the market's growth.
Trailer terminal tractors are used in places like ports, container terminals, logistics and distribution hubs, and industrial locations. According to a new analysis released by Fact.MR, the worldwide trailer terminal tractor market is anticipated to reach a market size of up to US$ 700Mn by 2030. Through in-depth market segmentation, the Trailer Terminal Tractor Market study seeks to shed light on the sector. The research provides in-depth details on the market's breadth and outline, as well as its trends, drivers, and constraints. The qualitative and quantitative characteristics of the industry in each location and nation taking part in the study will be included in this report.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5355
Trailer Terminal Tractor Market - Segmentation
- Below 50 Tons
- Between 50-100 Tons
- More than 100 Tons
Number of Axles
- Single Axle
- Multi Axles
- Heavy industry
- Food and beverage
- Oil and gas
- Semi- autonomous
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and battery operated electric vehicles (BEV) are expected to be in considerably high demand
- Conventional diesel/gasoline based vehicles continue to lead the market
- Autonomous vehicles to witness significant growth in sales in the next decade
- North America to emerge as the most lucrative market for trailer terminal tractors in the forecast period.
- Trailer terminal tractor with capacity between 50 to 100 tons will remain top-selling variant
- Single axle trailer terminal tractors to cover leading market share, retaining lucrativeness in the market
Some of the key market players include,
- AB Volvo
- AUTOCAR, LLC.
- BYD Company Limited
- CAPACITY TRUCKS
- CARGOTEC (Kalmar)
- CVS FERRARI S.P.A.
- Hoist Liftruck Mfg.
- LLC, Konecranes
- MAFI Transport Systems GmbH
- Mol CY nv
- Orange EV
- SINOTRUK (HONG KONG) LIMITED
- TERBERG SPECIAL VEHICLES and
- TICO TRACTORS.
Trailer Terminal Tractors Market: Competitive Landscape
Manufacturers are using new product launches with innovative technologies to gain edge over competition. Companies are focusing on autonomous vehicles as the future of the of the industry lies in industry automation. Also, investments in BEV and HEV by companies is witnessed by key players in order to provide sustainable solutions and gain market advantage.
- Volvo Trucks has launched tractor-trailer combination for speedy cargo movement. These trucks are designed for express cargo delivery especially in India. Volvo Trucks has partnered with logistics player Delhivery for this new launch.
More Valuable Insights on Trailer Terminal Tractor Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Trailer Terminal Tractor, Sales and Demand of Trailer Terminal Tractor, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria.
Original Source of the original story >> Trailer Terminal Tractor Market To Generate Profitable Avenues For Existing Companies As Well As New Players : Fact.MR