The online language school is offering a unique blend of discounts and exclusive prizes
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 16, 2023 / Lingoda, the leading online language learning platform, is gearing up for its most extraordinary Black Friday campaign yet. As the year's biggest sales peak season approaches, Lingoda is set to enthrall both prospective and existing customers with a unique and generous offering.
Exclusive Black Friday Offering
The highlight of this year's campaign is the simultaneous promotion of Lingoda's monthly and Sprint products. For the first time, customers can enjoy an enticing discount on both, making it an unmissable opportunity for language enthusiasts.
Key Highlights of the Black Friday Campaign:
- Lingoda is offering an irresistible 30% discount on Monthly classes from November 13 to December 4.
- The Lingoda Sprint comes with a 30% discount, spanning from October 31 to November 28.
- Winner Raffle for iPads:
- Lingoda is hosting a raffle for three iPads on the website from November 1 to November 23. Anyone who purchases any product during this period will automatically be entered for a chance to win.
- Fortune Wheel for Additional Benefits:
- From November 24 to November 27, Lingoda will introduce a Fortune Wheel on the website. Customers can spin the wheel for additional benefits on top of the 30% discount.
Existing customers can enjoy a 30% discount to upgrade their current plan to a higher intensity between November 1 and December 4.
Lingoda is also offering an outstanding deal for friend referrals during the same period, where customers who refer a friend to the platform will receive one month for free plus five class credits.
This is an unprecedented opportunity to enhance your language learning journey with Lingoda's extraordinary Black Friday deals and exclusive prizes. Mark your calendars, as this campaign promises to be a game-changer in online language education.
For more information and updates, please visit www.Lingoda.com
Lingoda is one of the top online language schools. Founded in Berlin, Germany in 2013, we provide convenient and accessible online language courses in German, English, Business English, French and Spanish to over 100,000 students worldwide. With almost 550,000 classes available per year and accessible 24/7, our mission is to build bridges around the world through language learning. Visit Lingoda.com to learn more.
International PR Manager
SOURCE: Lingoda GmbH
View source version on accesswire.com: